Telegram Crypto Casinos: How do they work and are they any good?
If you are into crypto you likely have at least heard of the popular messaging app Telegram. But did you know that crypto casinos are launching directly in said app? If not, read on and we will tell you all about it.
So, what are Telegram casinos? Basically, it is a progressive web app that runs in the Telegram app. The beauty is that you use your Telegram credentials and that means zero friction when you need access to your account - both getting started and getting back into the action. Simply find your “conversation” with the casino bot and you are back. Most are also crypto-only and casinos that do not require KYC.
- You open a telegram channel – like you would any conversation or group chat - and from there a bot will greet you with a Play now-button.
- Click that and you will be asked if it is OK if Telegram opens the linked web app.
- Click OK and you are in! As in, you are literally ready to start playing.
Check the picture below, there you see the Play Now-button and to the right the window that pops up once that is pressed. This is on the Telegram Desktop App - not optimal and there is no way to resize the window.
OK, all good there. But what about the product? These casinos are fairly simple, let us take LuckyBlock Casino for instance, which offer both a regular casino and recently also launched a Telegram casino.
- Their Telegram-version does not include their VIP and rewards system.
- Game categories are not as refined.
- It is also worth pointing out that if you have an account at LuckyBlock there is no way to access it in the Telegram app. Basically this is a separate product.
To sum up. Telegram casinos are neat little pocket casinos, but not (yet) as refined as the best crypto casino sites found online. They do have access to all your favourite games, but sorting is in general not as refined. Loyalty systems are not as common, but we assume these will come as the product matures. Their accessibility though is second to none, and without KYC requirements this is well worth checking out.
Playthrough bonus, released in 10% increments. Denominated in euros so total value will depend on current exchange rates. The bonus can be claimed with all supported cryptocurrencies.
10% live casino cashback (code: LIVE) or one Spin on the *Wheel of Wins* with a chance for 5,000 USDT (code: WOW). All supported cryptocurrencies qualify, too many to list individually.
Bonus can be claimed with all supported cryptocurrencies, to an USDT denominated equivalent of roughly 300,000 USDT over your first three deposits.
Playthrough bonus, released every 150 Points. 1 Point = (stake x 0.008) x (100-RTP).