Money Train 2
Win up to 50,000x in this seminal slot from Relax
- Sticky/Wild re-spin
- Buy Bonus Feature
- Multiplier Collect
Play Money Train 2 with a crypto bonus
Money Train 2 Online Slot Overview
The original has gained something of a cult following with its bonus round that can go on almost indefinitely. Money Train 2 takes things a step further. More firepower and bigger multipliers await in this steampunky Wild West adventure!
The slot is extremely simple in its design and is played on a 5x4 grid with 40 fixed paylines. Like in many slots, the base game is a mere journey, and this is certainly true for Money Train 2. There is a re-spin feature in the base game, but other than that, there is not much more to hope for.
Just like in the first Money Train, there's an option to buy your way into the bonus round (Buy Feature, here at a cost of 100x the bet - 80x in the first one) and if you have the budget for this, it is recommended because it raises the RTP to an impressive 98%.
Why is Money Train 2 so popular?
The thrilling bonus round. The Persistent symbols (that trigger on every spin) can make it go absolutely bonkers. That feature buy is available and results in an RTP of 98.0% is also a contributing factor to Money Train 2’s success.
Is Money Train 2 still worth playing?
That is a fair question considering there are plenty of both prequels and sequels. The answer is, YES. The game mechanics are spot on, and it is a great introduction to the game series. You should check out both Money Train 3 and 4, but you will likely return to the number 2 as it is more balanced.
What should I look out for in the Money Train 2 base game?
Money Train 2’s biggest weakness is that the base game is kind of drab. The only thing that can happen there is a respin feature, and even that is related to the bonus symbol. Two of them triggers respins (three or more takes us to the bonus feature: The Money Cart Bonus Round). So, look for bonus symbols.
What should I hope for to achieve a good Bonus Round?
To achieve a high multiplier in the Money Cart Bonus Round you want to land a persistent symbol early. To really rack up your score, two or more persistent symbols are required. It does not matter much exactly which, they all feed into each other in an often surprisingly good way.
How to play Money Train 2 slot
The highlight of the Money Train 2 casino game is the bonus round, so let's try to get to it as quickly as possible. The base game doesn't offer anything much to hope for; try to get as many similar symbols on any of the 40 fixed paylines - or preferably, 3 bonus symbols that take you to the bonus round: Money Cart.
The game offers wins of up to 50,000x (a hardcoded cap, as the game can basically go on forever). Money Train 2 is a high volatility slot with a nice soundtrack and cool sound effects.
The Respins Feature
Two bonus symbols activate respins that continue until you hit a win. Each bonus symbol will also award a win multiplier (which is initially randomized) and then increase by 1 for each non-winning spin - until you hit a win and the round ends. A sort of super-light version of the bonus round.
Money Cart Bonus
The bonus game in Money Train 2 is a bit confusing if you haven't tried the original. But it's simpler than you might think. Let's try to break it down into points for a better overview:
- On the top left, there is a meter with the number of free spins left (starting at 3).
- On the top right is a meter with your win multiplier (your current win based on stake).
- A Bonus Symbol can have between 1x and 10x (adds to your current win).
- A Gold Bonus Symbol has between 20x and 200x (adds to your current win).
- Every time a new Bonus Symbol, Character or Special Symbol appears, the Free Spins meter resets to 3 and a new spin starts.
- When the free spins meter reaches 0 without hitting anything new, the bonus round is over.
Hit new symbols, increase the multiplier and keep the bonus round alive. Simple enough, but it is the special feature symbols that make this really interesting, especially when they combine. Combinations can lead to unbelievable outcomes with the multiplier increasing by hundreds every spin.
Bonus can be claimed with all supported cryptocurrencies, to an USDT denominated equivalent of roughly 300,000 USDT over your first three deposits.
Or 150% up to 5000 USDT on first deposit
Fiat depositors can get up to 500 $/€ + 225 Free Spins. Players from some regions are offered different welcome bonuses. Visit site to see yours.
Bonus Wheel, win: Vave Points, USDT bonus, or a top prize of 1 BTC | Cashback: All losses up until 12:00 UTC on the first Sunday after your first deposit will be fully refunded. Max cashback based on first deposit amount.
Special symbols and how they affect the bonus round
If the bonus round is activated with the help of special symbols you start with a corresponding feature right away. But let's go through the different features. Each character and special symbol is assigned a multiplier (similar to the regular multipliers) but it will be indicated on the position that it has special abilities.
Special features also affect special features, but not themselves (except for the Collector).
- Payer - Blue Woman. A multiplier is randomised on the position, it is then added to all other multipliers on the screen.
- Collector - Orange man. A multiplier is randomised on the position, all multipliers on the board are then added to this value. Similar to a magnet but without affecting the values used.
- Collector/Payer - Both above. A multiplier is randomised on the position, all values on the board are added to this, this value is then added to each of ALL other values!
- Sniper - Green man. A multiplier is randomised on the position, 3-8 positions are doubled. The same position can be doubled multiple times.
- Necromancer - Red man. A multiplier is randomised on the position. Then resurrects 2-7 special characters (the four described above) already on the board, triggering their feature again.
- Reset +1 - Clock. A multiplier is randomised on the position and resets the number of free spins to 4. This applies throughout the rest of the bonus game.
The three basic features - Payer, Collector and Sniper - can also come in what is called a Persistent version. This simply means that they will trigger on every spin, throughout the entire bonus round. If you hit two of these early on, you'll be in for a treat!
Take a look at the video you'll find further up in this review and you'll see examples of almost all the specials available, plus what it looks like to max out the game and collect a whopping 50,000x your bet.
Dead or Alive Saloon
Wanted: Dead or a Wild
Blood Suckers Megaways
XXXtreme Lightning Roulette
Wanted: Dead or a Wild